All new Features are here! We had some great testing sessions in the past year. And we were taking notes. Tons of them! Finally, after 1 year of rebuilding, refining, and adding features, I’m proud to say… Broke Protocol is BACK. And it’s coming back strong.
Before and After
First of all, I want to make this game the best in multiplayer city roleplaying. I want the kind of interactions and features you don’t see in any other game. Of course, we’ll have heists, murders, and hit contracts. But I don’t just want this to be just an FPS. Really, I aim to satisfy all the communities that want a solid “Life” simulator. Also, I want all the features to feel smooth and native. But I couldn’t have come here without the support of some awesome online communities.
So to keep the interaction going, I will post daily updates on progress with the game. I want to see what features people love or hate. In addition, I want the community to have a hand in what direction to take the game.
Now I present the featureset that’s in progress for the official release of the game.
- Complete graphics overhaul with the latest shaders and optimizations
- All new city to roam with differently styled districts
- Updated AI with different personalities and reactions (criminals, police, innocent, etc.)
- Local area voice chat
- Your character auto saves on game disconnect/exit
- Hundreds of new weapons and items to rob, trade, or buy
- City is packed much denser with HUNDREDS of NPCs
- New missions (Arrest Warrants, Hitman, and Battle Royale!)
Finally, there’s plenty more coming, so please bookmark, follow, like, subscribe or whatever. So I can continue to give updates and get feedback on the progress of the game.